UnitedHealthcareAssociated Builders and Contractors
Save up to 30%* while helping promote better health and benefts for your employees.
Offered exclusively to Ohio-based contractors through the Associated Builders and Contractors, small businesses can join together to receive better prices on benefts.
As part of the MEWA, you can gain buying power while helping reduce costs. You’ll also experience more predictive renewal increases, creating a more viable long-term benefts solution.
• Receive up to an 18-month contract.
• Beneft from multiple plan designs.
• Utilize UnitedHealthcare’s innovative member education tools.
• Attract and retain top talent with comprehensive beneft options.
• Compete against union beneft packages.
Plan features can include:
• $0 copays for primary care providers.
• $0 tier 1 Rx copays
To obtain a quote, reach out to your broker partner to discuss this unique solution, or call ABC directly at 1-800-686-6440.
• The January 2018 renewal will be released in mid-October for the existing 1,600 members currently
in the MEWA.
• Beginning August 1, 2017, extended contracts of up to 18
months will be provided to carry through to the next common
renewal date of January 1, 2019.
*Potential savings when compared to standard UnitedHealthcare Choice plans. Firm rates may be available without applications. Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company. Health Plan coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare of Ohio, Inc.
MT-1144687.0 6/17 ©2017 United HealthCare Services, Inc. 17-4670