Earlier this month, the U.S. Department of Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service announced proposed rules to provide critical guidance on the implementation of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. The proposals would affect tax provisions affecting the construction industry, including temporary 100 percent expensing, the 20 percent deduction on qualified business income for pass-through entities and the implementation of the repatriation transition tax under section 965 as it relates to U.S. shareholders with accumulated foreign earnings. ABC welcomes this guidance and will continue to review these proposed rules to determine their benefit to the construction industry.
- Construction Materials Prices Continue to Rise in October November 15, 2018
- OSHA Issues Final Rule on Crane Operator Qualification November 14, 2018
- Mark Your Calendars: National Apprenticeship Week is Nov. 12-18 November 14, 2018
- CareWorksComp Group Rating Enrollment Deadline Wednesday, November 14th! November 13, 2018
- Construction Employment Picks Up in October November 9, 2018
February 4, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am