Ohio Safety Congress & Expo
March 6 - March 8
The 2019 Ohio Safety Congress & Expo (OSC19), sponsored by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, helps businesses keep their work force safe, healthy and productive. More than 200 educational sessions, guest presenters from various states and more than 250 exhibitors share their knowledge and resources at this free event.
Individuals with an interest in occupational safety and health, wellness, rehabilitation and medical treatment of injured workers are encouraged to attend. Students are also welcome to attend our educational sessions.
By attending the safety congress, you will learn to:
- Prevent workplace injuries and illnesses;
- Achieve better outcomes for injured workers;
- Reduce workers’ compensation claims costs;
- Keep Ohio’s work force healthy and productive.
Facts about our exhibitors
- More than 90% of exhibitors were satisfied with the event.
- More than 85% of the exhibitors would recommend exhibiting again.
- More than 85% of exhibitors were satisfied with the leads they collected.
Facts about our educational sessions
- 94% of attendees believed that there is a potential to impact their organizations after attending our event.
- 96% attendee satisfaction rate.
- 95% of the attendees claimed they would implement what they learned to their workplace.