- This event has passed.
Construction Contracting and Sub‐Contracting opportunities with the City of Columbus
March 27, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The City anticipates starting the reconstruction of the Linden Community during mid‐June of 2019. This project consists of a 55,000 ft2 Community Center along with the development of the 26 acre parcel where the building resides. This is a 2‐story building with an elevated walking track, gymnasium, mat room, a commercial kitchen, music room, and general use space to serve the community. The park will have a relocated pond, a spray‐ground, a new playground, paths, sports fields, and open green space. The anticipated costs of the overall improvements are approximately $23 Million.
The Columbus Recreation and Parks Department is hosting an information session to learn about the contracting opportunities associated with this improvement. This event will include:
- An introduction to the proposed Linden Community Center and its construction;
- An introduction of the project team that has designed and who will manage the construction of the Community Center;
- Introduction of a Community Benefit Agreement;
- Contract Compliance and pre-qualification Requirements;
- Contract Documents will be on display and available for review; and
- A networking event with Contractors and City’s Project Team
James C. Miller, PE