Webinar – Health Hazards and Toxicology Fundamentals
September 29 @ 9:30 am - 12:45 pm
BWC now offers virtual safety training classes. BWC virtual training classes (VTCs) provide an opportunity for students to learn remotely at the convenience of their home or worksite. VTCs are instructor-led classes providing the opportunity for participation and interaction consistent with the comparable BWC in-person class experience. VTCs offer the same continuing education units (CEUs)* and the same BWC program credits as the equivalent in-person class.
Visit the BWC Learning Center at www.bwclearningcenter.com
• Enroll into any class section within a course that has class sections listed as “virtual training” within the enrollment screen.
• Webex details are within your enrolled section information within LMS. Refer to “Enrolling” help document for more information.
• You will be contacted by a BWC Webex host 2-10 days before the training date.
• On the day of your scheduled VTC, you will click on the URL sent to you by WebEx upon registering, to enter the virtual classroom. See “join a WebEx” document for assistance joining the session.
• Future VTCs are entered into the LMS and promoted within the events page of BWCWeb.
Taking Assessment Creating LMS
Join a WebEx
HAVE QUESTIONS OR ISSUES? CONTACT: email@example.com
*BWC is unable to provide State of Ohio Board of Executive Long-term Services and Support (BELTSS) CEUs for any VTC due to BELTSS rules.