The state of Georgia will hold two U.S. Senate runoff elections on Jan. 5, 2021. The Senate currently stands at a 48 to 50 partisan split in favor of Republicans. Polling has remained within the margin of error across the board and Sens. David Perdues and Kelly Loeffler’s races will determine which party is in control of the U.S. Senate during the 117th Congress. An Ohio member of ABC has pledged to make a dollar-for-dollar match (up to $20,000) for all local contributions to the ABC National Free Enterprise Alliance. These will be used to support campaign efforts in the Georgia runoff elections.
- Workers Compensation Enrollment is Open May 16, 2021
- Congratulations to Area Energy & Electric for winning an EIC Award! May 10, 2021
- Congratulations to Miles McClellan Construction for STEP Certification! May 10, 2021
- Congratulations to Ferguson Construction! April 30, 2021
- ABC Statement on Senate Confirmation of Mayor Marty Walsh as Labor Secretary March 23, 2021