The state of Georgia will hold two U.S. Senate runoff elections on Jan. 5, 2021. The Senate currently stands at a 48 to 50 partisan split in favor of Republicans. Polling has remained within the margin of error across the board and Sens. David Perdues and Kelly Loeffler’s races will determine which party is in control of the U.S. Senate during the 117th Congress. An Ohio member of ABC has pledged to make a dollar-for-dollar match (up to $20,000) for all local contributions to the ABC National Free Enterprise Alliance. These will be used to support campaign efforts in the Georgia runoff elections.
- Contractor Optimism Improves as ABC’s Construction Backlog Inches Up in December January 22, 2021
- Monthly Construction Input Prices Increase in December, Says ABC January 20, 2021
- What the 117th Congress Means for Construction January 18, 2021
- Biden Selects Labor Secretary January 15, 2021
- ABC Central Ohio to Offer Additional Management Education Programs Virtually January 13, 2021
There are no upcoming events at this time.