The state of Georgia will hold two U.S. Senate runoff elections on Jan. 5, 2021. The Senate currently stands at a 48 to 50 partisan split in favor of Republicans. Polling has remained within the margin of error across the board and Sens. David Perdues and Kelly Loeffler’s races will determine which party is in control of the U.S. Senate during the 117th Congress. An Ohio member of ABC has pledged to make a dollar-for-dollar match (up to $20,000) for all local contributions to the ABC National Free Enterprise Alliance. These will be used to support campaign efforts in the Georgia runoff elections.
- Tell the NLRB To Abandon Its New Radical Joint Employer Rule December 1, 2022
- IIJA Buy America Rules Now in Effect; DOT Proposes New Waivers December 1, 2022
- October Construction Employment Ticks Up by 1,000, Says ABC November 17, 2022
- ABC: State Construction Unemployment Is Down in 42 States From a Year Ago November 10, 2022
- October Construction Employment Ticks Up by 1,000, Says ABC November 10, 2022