The state of Georgia will hold two U.S. Senate runoff elections on Jan. 5, 2021. The Senate currently stands at a 48 to 50 partisan split in favor of Republicans. Polling has remained within the margin of error across the board and Sens. David Perdues and Kelly Loeffler’s races will determine which party is in control of the U.S. Senate during the 117th Congress. An Ohio member of ABC has pledged to make a dollar-for-dollar match (up to $20,000) for all local contributions to the ABC National Free Enterprise Alliance. These will be used to support campaign efforts in the Georgia runoff elections.
- CDW Requests US Supreme Court Review of Property Destruction Decision June 30, 2022
- 13 House Republicans Warn OMB About PLA Mandate Rulemaking June 30, 2022
- ABC’s Construction Backlog Rises in May; Contractor Confidence Falters June 23, 2022
- Construction Input Prices Are Up 21% From a Year Ago, Says ABC June 23, 2022
- ABC to White House: Abandon Exclusionary Policies That Reject 87% of Construction Workers June 23, 2022