Last week, ABC Government Affairs met with officials from the U.S. Department of Labor HIRE Vets Medallion Program. The program, established under the HIRE Vets Act of 2017, recognizes employer efforts to recruit, employ and retain veterans through a HIRE Vets Medallion Award based on a set of criteria for small, medium and large employers. The DOL will begin accepting award applications in January 2019 and has recently created a website for the program that includes the timeline and fee information for applying, as well as criteria for eligibility. ABC supports the hiring of our nation’s veterans and values the skills they can bring to the workplace. ABC encourages members to review the program and apply if eligible.
- Workers Compensation Enrollment is Open May 16, 2021
- Congratulations to Area Energy & Electric for winning an EIC Award! May 10, 2021
- Congratulations to Miles McClellan Construction for STEP Certification! May 10, 2021
- Congratulations to Ferguson Construction! April 30, 2021
- ABC Statement on Senate Confirmation of Mayor Marty Walsh as Labor Secretary March 23, 2021