On July 11, the U.S. House Ways and Means Committee held a full committee markup of numerous health care billsaimed at expanding access to health savings accounts (HSAs) and lowering health care premiums for American employers and employees. These bills contained critical provisions that ABC has expressed support for, including tax relief from Obamacare’s employer mandate, increasing contribution limits for HSAs and modernizing HSAs to allow for telehealth and wellness coverage. ABC is encouraged by the House’s progress on these important priorities to lower health care costs and eliminate burdensome policies for the construction industry and hardworking Americans.
- Monthly Construction Input Prices Increase in December, Says ABC January 20, 2021
- What the 117th Congress Means for Construction January 18, 2021
- Biden Selects Labor Secretary January 15, 2021
- ABC Central Ohio to Offer Additional Management Education Programs Virtually January 13, 2021
- COVID-19 National Safety Stand down January 12, 2021
There are no upcoming events at this time.