On July 11, the U.S. House Ways and Means Committee held a full committee markup of numerous health care billsaimed at expanding access to health savings accounts (HSAs) and lowering health care premiums for American employers and employees. These bills contained critical provisions that ABC has expressed support for, including tax relief from Obamacare’s employer mandate, increasing contribution limits for HSAs and modernizing HSAs to allow for telehealth and wellness coverage. ABC is encouraged by the House’s progress on these important priorities to lower health care costs and eliminate burdensome policies for the construction industry and hardworking Americans.
- ABC’s Construction Backlog Up in April; Contractor Confidence Down May 19, 2022
- Suicide Prevention Week: 5 Things You Should Know May 17, 2022
- ABC 2022 Safety Performance Report: Top-Performing STEP Members Are Six Times Safer Than Industry Average May 12, 2022
- Construction Job Openings Increased in March; Demand for Labor Remains Strong, Says ABC May 12, 2022
- Nonresidential Construction Spending Down 1% in March; Recession Could Be Around the Corner, Says ABC May 12, 2022