On July 11, the U.S. House Ways and Means Committee held a full committee markup of numerous health care billsaimed at expanding access to health savings accounts (HSAs) and lowering health care premiums for American employers and employees. These bills contained critical provisions that ABC has expressed support for, including tax relief from Obamacare’s employer mandate, increasing contribution limits for HSAs and modernizing HSAs to allow for telehealth and wellness coverage. ABC is encouraged by the House’s progress on these important priorities to lower health care costs and eliminate burdensome policies for the construction industry and hardworking Americans.
- OSHA Updates Severe Violator Enforcement Program September 29, 2022
- OFCCP Extends Deadline to Oct. 19 for Contractors to Object to the Disclosure of EEO-1 Reports September 29, 2022
- ABC’s Contractor Confidence Rebounds; Construction Backlog Indicator Flat in August September 23, 2022
- Monthly Construction Input Prices Dip in August, But Are Up 17% From a Year Ago, Says ABC September 23, 2022
- GSA Final Rule Allows Union Organizing of Contractors on Federal Property September 15, 2022