On July 11, the U.S. House Ways and Means Committee held a full committee markup of numerous health care billsaimed at expanding access to health savings accounts (HSAs) and lowering health care premiums for American employers and employees. These bills contained critical provisions that ABC has expressed support for, including tax relief from Obamacare’s employer mandate, increasing contribution limits for HSAs and modernizing HSAs to allow for telehealth and wellness coverage. ABC is encouraged by the House’s progress on these important priorities to lower health care costs and eliminate burdensome policies for the construction industry and hardworking Americans.
- Workers Compensation Enrollment is Open May 16, 2021
- Congratulations to Area Energy & Electric for winning an EIC Award! May 10, 2021
- Congratulations to Miles McClellan Construction for STEP Certification! May 10, 2021
- Congratulations to Ferguson Construction! April 30, 2021
- ABC Statement on Senate Confirmation of Mayor Marty Walsh as Labor Secretary March 23, 2021