Continuing our partnership with our colleagues at ABC Wisconsin, the ABC Central Ohio is pleased to make available to our members the following online Construction Leadership classes. Please note that this is a Member-Only offering.
$169.00 Per Participant
This six-class Construction Leader Series runs from October 26 through November 11
Program Overview: Great craftspeople can become great crew leaders, foremen, and supervisors, with proper support, guidance, and educational opportunities. The Construction Foreman online series consists of 90-minute to 2-hour live online modules that provides participants with the knowledge they need to build their supervisory skills.
Format: All classes use the GoToWebinar format. This Construction Leader online series is a six-module program. Once a person has registered and is approved, an invitation will be sent. Click on the link at the appropriate time and follow the prompts.
Who should attend: This program is for those with little or no formal supervisory training who supervise others in some capacity. This includes new crew leaders, foreman, and supervisors with anywhere from a few months to a few years’ experience. Company owners, project managers, and experienced supervisors are welcome to attend as well.
- Transition to Foreman— Monday, October 26: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Decision Making— Wednesday, October 28: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Communication for the New Leader– Monday, November 2: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Delegation— Wednesday, November 4: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Leading the Difficult Worker— Monday, November 9: 2:00pm – 4:00 pm
- The Foreman Your Crew Wants to Follow— Wednesday, November 11: 2:00pm – 4:00 pm
For more detailed information, please click here.