The Ohio State University and the Columbus OSHA office, in conjunction with the Central Ohio American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) are hosting the 16th Annual OSHA Safety Day on February 18, 2021 virtually. Registration is open. See attached flyer to register. For more information regarding this upcoming event, please visit https://ehs.osu.edu/osd.
- ABC 2022 Safety Performance Report: Top-Performing STEP Members Are Six Times Safer Than Industry Average May 12, 2022
- Construction Job Openings Increased in March; Demand for Labor Remains Strong, Says ABC May 12, 2022
- Nonresidential Construction Spending Down 1% in March; Recession Could Be Around the Corner, Says ABC May 12, 2022
- State Construction Unemployment Is Down in 45 States From a Year Ago May 5, 2022
- GDP: U.S. Economy Contracts, Investment in Structures Down Again, Says ABC May 5, 2022