The Ohio State University and the Columbus OSHA office, in conjunction with the Central Ohio American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) are hosting the 16th Annual OSHA Safety Day on February 18, 2021 virtually. Registration is open. See attached flyer to register. For more information regarding this upcoming event, please visit https://ehs.osu.edu/osd.
- OSHA Updates Severe Violator Enforcement Program September 29, 2022
- OFCCP Extends Deadline to Oct. 19 for Contractors to Object to the Disclosure of EEO-1 Reports September 29, 2022
- ABC’s Contractor Confidence Rebounds; Construction Backlog Indicator Flat in August September 23, 2022
- Monthly Construction Input Prices Dip in August, But Are Up 17% From a Year Ago, Says ABC September 23, 2022
- GSA Final Rule Allows Union Organizing of Contractors on Federal Property September 15, 2022