Please join us on Thursday, Dec. 3, at 12:45 p.m. EST for the Election 2020 and the Merit Shop: ABC’s Legal and Policy Forecast Conference –check-out the content-rich sessions and register here. Join ABC leaders and industry legal and policy experts for a virtual conference as they share insights and analysis on the 2020 election results and their impact on legislative, regulatory and legal issues important to the merit shop contracting community. Hear how the elections will shape the future of labor and employment, workforce development, workplace safety and other issues affecting the construction industry. Learn how you can prepare your business for forthcoming challenges and opportunities.
- Contractor Optimism Improves as ABC’s Construction Backlog Inches Up in December January 22, 2021
- Monthly Construction Input Prices Increase in December, Says ABC January 20, 2021
- What the 117th Congress Means for Construction January 18, 2021
- Biden Selects Labor Secretary January 15, 2021
- ABC Central Ohio to Offer Additional Management Education Programs Virtually January 13, 2021
There are no upcoming events at this time.