The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has warned of an email scam originating from “sba-attorneys.com” that seeks to create alarm among PPP loan borrowers. The email falsely warns that PPP funds were issued to the recipient in error, and that immediate action must be taken to avoid “potential criminal liability.” If you receive such an email, consider marking the item as SPAM and deleting it from your inbox. Under no circumstances should you reply to the sender or click on any of the message’s embedded links.
- ABC’s Contractor Confidence Rebounds; Construction Backlog Indicator Flat in August September 23, 2022
- Monthly Construction Input Prices Dip in August, But Are Up 17% From a Year Ago, Says ABC September 23, 2022
- GSA Final Rule Allows Union Organizing of Contractors on Federal Property September 15, 2022
- DOT Issues Proposed Buy America Waiver for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations September 15, 2022
- Take the Survey: ABC Needs Your Input on President Biden’s PLA Mandate by Sept. 16 September 15, 2022