The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has warned of an email scam originating from “sba-attorneys.com” that seeks to create alarm among PPP loan borrowers. The email falsely warns that PPP funds were issued to the recipient in error, and that immediate action must be taken to avoid “potential criminal liability.” If you receive such an email, consider marking the item as SPAM and deleting it from your inbox. Under no circumstances should you reply to the sender or click on any of the message’s embedded links.
- Workers Compensation Enrollment is Open May 16, 2021
- Congratulations to Area Energy & Electric for winning an EIC Award! May 10, 2021
- Congratulations to Miles McClellan Construction for STEP Certification! May 10, 2021
- Congratulations to Ferguson Construction! April 30, 2021
- ABC Statement on Senate Confirmation of Mayor Marty Walsh as Labor Secretary March 23, 2021