The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has warned of an email scam originating from “sba-attorneys.com” that seeks to create alarm among PPP loan borrowers. The email falsely warns that PPP funds were issued to the recipient in error, and that immediate action must be taken to avoid “potential criminal liability.” If you receive such an email, consider marking the item as SPAM and deleting it from your inbox. Under no circumstances should you reply to the sender or click on any of the message’s embedded links.
- ABC’s Construction Backlog Up in April; Contractor Confidence Down May 19, 2022
- Suicide Prevention Week: 5 Things You Should Know May 17, 2022
- ABC 2022 Safety Performance Report: Top-Performing STEP Members Are Six Times Safer Than Industry Average May 12, 2022
- Construction Job Openings Increased in March; Demand for Labor Remains Strong, Says ABC May 12, 2022
- Nonresidential Construction Spending Down 1% in March; Recession Could Be Around the Corner, Says ABC May 12, 2022