Earlier this month, the U.S. Department of Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service announced proposed rules to provide critical guidance on the implementation of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. The proposals would affect tax provisions affecting the construction industry, including temporary 100 percent expensing, the 20 percent deduction on qualified business income for pass-through entities and the implementation of the repatriation transition tax under section 965 as it relates to U.S. shareholders with accumulated foreign earnings. ABC welcomes this guidance and will continue to review these proposed rules to determine their benefit to the construction industry.
- Workers Compensation Enrollment is Open May 16, 2021
- Congratulations to Area Energy & Electric for winning an EIC Award! May 10, 2021
- Congratulations to Miles McClellan Construction for STEP Certification! May 10, 2021
- Congratulations to Ferguson Construction! April 30, 2021
- ABC Statement on Senate Confirmation of Mayor Marty Walsh as Labor Secretary March 23, 2021