Earlier this month, the U.S. Department of Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service announced proposed rules to provide critical guidance on the implementation of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. The proposals would affect tax provisions affecting the construction industry, including temporary 100 percent expensing, the 20 percent deduction on qualified business income for pass-through entities and the implementation of the repatriation transition tax under section 965 as it relates to U.S. shareholders with accumulated foreign earnings. ABC welcomes this guidance and will continue to review these proposed rules to determine their benefit to the construction industry.
- Congratulations to Ferguson Construction! April 30, 2021
- ABC Statement on Senate Confirmation of Mayor Marty Walsh as Labor Secretary March 23, 2021
- It’s Time to Overhaul the 90-year-old Davis-Bacon Act, Says ABC March 4, 2021
- ABC Events Calendar- February 15-18 February 15, 2021
- ABC Central Ohio Weekly Rundown – February 15, 2021 February 15, 2021
May 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm