Earlier this month, the U.S. Department of Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service announced proposed rules to provide critical guidance on the implementation of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. The proposals would affect tax provisions affecting the construction industry, including temporary 100 percent expensing, the 20 percent deduction on qualified business income for pass-through entities and the implementation of the repatriation transition tax under section 965 as it relates to U.S. shareholders with accumulated foreign earnings. ABC welcomes this guidance and will continue to review these proposed rules to determine their benefit to the construction industry.
- What the 117th Congress Means for Construction January 18, 2021
- Biden Selects Labor Secretary January 15, 2021
- ABC Central Ohio to Offer Additional Management Education Programs Virtually January 13, 2021
- COVID-19 National Safety Stand down January 12, 2021
- OSHA Safety Day 2021 Registration Open Now! January 11, 2021
January 19 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Conversation Continues: How Construction’s Embodiment of Diversity Leads to Increased Adoption of InnovationJanuary 19 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm