In an opinion piece published in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday last week, the WSJ Editorial Board highlighted many of the radical provisions of the PRO Act. The article, titled “Big Labor’s Big Senate Plans” also lays out the potential pathway for the ABC-opposed legislation should the U.S. Senate become controlled by a Democratic majority with a Biden Administration. Read the full article here. Additionally, the article is now uploaded to the Free Enterprise Alliance’s new PRO Act website.
- ABC’s Construction Backlog Up in April; Contractor Confidence Down May 19, 2022
- Suicide Prevention Week: 5 Things You Should Know May 17, 2022
- ABC 2022 Safety Performance Report: Top-Performing STEP Members Are Six Times Safer Than Industry Average May 12, 2022
- Construction Job Openings Increased in March; Demand for Labor Remains Strong, Says ABC May 12, 2022
- Nonresidential Construction Spending Down 1% in March; Recession Could Be Around the Corner, Says ABC May 12, 2022