In an opinion piece published in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday last week, the WSJ Editorial Board highlighted many of the radical provisions of the PRO Act. The article, titled “Big Labor’s Big Senate Plans” also lays out the potential pathway for the ABC-opposed legislation should the U.S. Senate become controlled by a Democratic majority with a Biden Administration. Read the full article here. Additionally, the article is now uploaded to the Free Enterprise Alliance’s new PRO Act website.
- Workers Compensation Enrollment is Open May 16, 2021
- Congratulations to Area Energy & Electric for winning an EIC Award! May 10, 2021
- Congratulations to Miles McClellan Construction for STEP Certification! May 10, 2021
- Congratulations to Ferguson Construction! April 30, 2021
- ABC Statement on Senate Confirmation of Mayor Marty Walsh as Labor Secretary March 23, 2021