In an opinion piece published in the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday last week, the WSJ Editorial Board highlighted many of the radical provisions of the PRO Act. The article, titled “Big Labor’s Big Senate Plans” also lays out the potential pathway for the ABC-opposed legislation should the U.S. Senate become controlled by a Democratic majority with a Biden Administration. Read the full article here. Additionally, the article is now uploaded to the Free Enterprise Alliance’s new PRO Act website.
- Congratulations to Ferguson Construction! April 30, 2021
- ABC Statement on Senate Confirmation of Mayor Marty Walsh as Labor Secretary March 23, 2021
- It’s Time to Overhaul the 90-year-old Davis-Bacon Act, Says ABC March 4, 2021
- ABC Events Calendar- February 15-18 February 15, 2021
- ABC Central Ohio Weekly Rundown – February 15, 2021 February 15, 2021
May 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm